A quick look tells me that it has far too long between posts and it is about time I started writing again. With one thing after another the wild bird blog has fallen to the rear.
We changed hosts and changed hosts again and back to the second choice and it looks like there are some extra charterers inserted in the posts. Previously I have seen this happen when moving txt files from word to publisher and so on but this takes the cake. By the looks of things we will need to go through every post on the site and take the unwanted symbols out.
And it’s back to the old reliable theme with the chickadee header for now. We used a modified theme for some time but it seems like the search engines do not like it much.
If it were just this one site that would not be too bad but we have other sites that must be cleaned up as well.
We finally have a dedicated computer for the bird cam and not that there is power by the feeding station we should have the cam back up and running soon.
But for now it’s getting the bugs out of the blog and back in business.